Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winner of the YT contest and Blog Contest

Hello Everyone! The winners of the YT Contest was Crickets Daughter and she won My Designed and decorated Birdhouse posted on You Tube and The winner of the Blog Prize was[ slvrmcknz ] She won the Prima Anna Lee goodie kit !Please email me with your address so I can get these out to you! Congrats again to all and thank you so much for following me! I will have another giveaway when I reach 100 followers so subscribe to my You tube channel Scrappygal101 and follow me here. Please watch my homemade Shimmer mist videos I have been getting awsome emails. Hugs to you all! Terri

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner, what great fun she will have! Kelly (walkelmol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Terri. I have sent my info to you through You Tube.

    ReplyDelete